Thomas Jefferson Dance I, II, III
Welcome to Dance!
About Mrs. Fukuda
I started dancing when I was 3 years old and was a member of my studio's competitive team for 4 years. I earned my Bachelors of Fine Arts in dance at Texas State University. I now have my Masters of Educational Leadership from Lamar University. Dance has been my passion my entire life and I'm excited to share it with my students!
Dance at Thomas Jefferson
We will learn a variety of dance genres including ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, zumba, and cultural/social dances. We will also explore anatomy related to dance, physical health, and dance history. Students will learn performance skills and demonstrate them at the Spring Show.
Dance Class Supplies
- $10 dance class t-shirt (ordered through the dance department)
- Black jazz pants (walmart, academy, target)
- Black slip on Jazz shoes (academy, Dynamic Dancewear)
- Combination lock
- Folder with notebook paper
- $10 Spring Show t-shirt will be ordered in the second semester